Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Spending the holidays in Singapore

I decided I wanted to do something different this christmas/new years. Ever since I went to Korea in 2007, I've wanted to travel to Asia again. Most of my (single) friends travel to some place in Europe when they go on vacation, so I seldom have the opportunity to travel to Asia, unless I travel alone.

A couple of friends recently moved to Singapore. I contacted them and asked if they wanted company in the holidays. Luckily they did, so this holiday season I'll be halfway around the world in a very different climate than I'm used to this time of year :)

2 comments:

Stephan H. Wissel said...

Hi Tommy,
when you are around make sure you contact me. Singapore is my home for over 10 years

Tommy Valand said...

I'll ping you on facebook when I'm all settled in. :)

I should be arriving in Singapore december 22. I'm leaving again january 3.